Antoni Gaudí. No other artist is as intimately linked with Barcelona as he is. City palaces, gardens, and the famous Sagrada Família were designed by Gaudí. If you want to walk in his footsteps for a while, you should not pass on any of these museums.
- a: Sagrada Familia - Gaudí’s masterpiece and the number one sight in Barcelona
- b: Sagrada Familia Tickets: find all Tickets and my personal description of the situation on site.
- Casa Batlló - Gaudís dragon and mask-facade is famous!
- Park Güell - A green oasis in the middle of Barcelona
- Casa Milá (Pedrera) - Another excellent Gaudí sight
- Palau Güell - A mediaval looking palace in Raval
- Gaudi Experience - A 4D show about the Gaudi-buildings
- Museum Casa Gaudi - Gaudis house in the Park Güell
- Torre Bellesguard - A architectural gem of Gaudi
- Pavilion Güell - Gaudis first work for the Güell Family
- Diocese Museum - The new Gaudi Exhibition center!
A green oasis in the middle of Barcelona - here you'll find the famous Gaudí dragon
A mediaval looking palace in Raval
Gaudis house in the Park Güell
Gaudis first work for the Güell Family
Also known as "La Pedrera" - the quarry. Another excellent Gaudí sight
A 4D show about the Gaudi-buildings
A architectural gem of Gaudi
The new Gaudi Exhibition center!